Managing Editor of the Financial Analysts Journal Heidi Raubenheimer provides an overview of the Third Quarter issue of 2019, featuring the following articles:
- Are Passive Funds Really Superior Investments? An Investor Perspective
- In Defense of Portfolio Optimization: What If We Can Forecast?
- Choosing and Using Utility Functions in Forming Portfolios
- Machine Learning for Stock Selection
- The Impact of Crowding in Alternative Risk Premia Investing
- Financial Statement Anomalies in the Bond Market
- Brokers or Investment Advisers? The US Public Perception