- Join the CFA Institute Women in Investment Management Network: connect with your peers, share articles, and join the conversation
- Encourage women interested in a career in investment management to apply for the CFA Program Women’s Scholarships
- Support CFA Institutes Young Women in Investment Program by becoming a trusted financial sponsor and/or Internship Hosting Partner which forms part of the program's practical element, enabling these women to utilise their newly learnt skills and view the investment management industry as a viable long-term career option.
- Join Collaborative Women in Investment - a global alliance of CFA Societies and industry groups who have joined efforts to further inclusion and diversity in investment.
- Use talking points (PDF) to support your outreach efforts
- Distribute action cards, created specifically for the following audiences (all files are in PDF format):
Women in Investment Management Initiative
- Our Research
- The Workplace
- Take Action
This initiative aims to improve investor outcomes by encouraging the increased representation of women in the investment management profession.
Why Women in Finance
- Women are a minority in investment management across global markets, making them the “universal diversifier”
- We believe an initial focus on the increased representation of women in investment will yield lessons applicable to other dimensions of diversity
Goals of the Initiative
- Increase the number of women who join the profession and earn the CFA® charter
- Retain women in the profession and influence culture from within
- Create demand for diversity as an industry imperative