The rapid increase in popularity of cryptoassets and rise of blockchain technology has led to much debate among the global investment management industry about what the future holds for fintech and the industry. New technologies are re-shaping finance and alternatives to traditional banking and finance, including decentralized finance (DeFi), have recently been gaining traction.
At this webinar, a panel of experts discussed how cryptocurrency trading, Web3, nonfungible tokens (NFTs), and metaverses will evolve and how the investment industry must ensure that market integrity is upheld.
Speakers on the panel include
- Thomas Lee, CFA, Co-founder, Managing Partner, Fundstrat
- Noelle Acheson, CFA, Head of Market Insights, Genesis
- Jodie Gunzberg, CFA, Managing Director, CoinDesk Indices
- Sarah Hammer, Managing Director, Stevens Center for Innovation in Finance; Senior Director, Alternative Investments Program at the Wharton School
- Mikkel Mørch, Executive Director & Risk Management, ARK36
- Marcos Veremis, Partner, Accolade Partners
- Carole Crawford, CFA, Managing Director, Americas Region, CFA Institute