Wealthtech firms leverage technology to automate the delivery of wealth management and investment services. They enable end-to-end digitization of a retail investor’s investment process. The sector is expected to cater to 12 million investors in India by 2025, up from four million in 2020. Because of this immense opportunity, multiple business models have emerged in the areas of brokering, portfolio management, and advisory services, and even more are expected in the future.
The evolution of wealthtech in India is creating new and unique opportunities for investment professionals. This webinar will reveal what those opportunities are, and how CFA® charterholders and candidates can capitalize on them. Join Vaibhav Jain, CFA, head of Wealth Management Partnerships, Sales, and Content at WealthDesk, a leading Indian wealthtech firm, as he helps us explore this novel sector.
- Gain an understanding of the wealthtech space in India.
- Discuss developments expected in the future.
- Evaluate long-term career expectations.
- Review the roles, responsibilities, and career paths.
- Examine the required domain knowledge, skills, and competencies.
This is the archived version of a live webinar that took place on 09 February 2023