As a former Governor of the US Federal Reserve, Chicago Booth Professor Randall Kroszner played a major role in responding to the 2008 Financial Crisis and improving consumer protection in financial services. Replay the webinar with Professor Kroszner as he evaluates the fiscal policy response to the COVID-19 pandemic and shares insights and lessons learned from previous crises.
• Fiscal and monetary policy response to COVID-19 thus far
• Has the policy response been too bold? Will today’s actions create systemic risk?
• Will the breakdown of global supply chains necessitate a partial reversal of globalization?
• What are the other unintended consequences?
• How can we build resiliency for future crises?