Join CFA Institute for a special online panel discussion that brings together two investment industry leaders — each of which have clear goals on race and inclusion for our industry — and an identity and diversity scholar and researcher who is an expert on how organizations can foster positive relationships across differences.
What should our actions be to confront racism in the investment industry? As responsible investment professionals, what steps can we take as individuals? What commitment to racial inclusion should we expect from our organizations?
- Why Diversity Is More Critical Than Ever with Machel Allen, CFA
- “How To” Resources from Stephanie J. Creary
- Breaking the Taboo of Race with the RACE Framework with Stephanie Creary
- Barron’s interview with John W. Rogers, Jr.
- How to Begin Talking About Race in the Workplace
- Bridging the Divide: Thoughts on Diversity and Race with Michele Norris
- The Racial Wealth Gap in America: Asset Types Held by Race
- Guide to Allyship
This is an archived recording of a live panel discussion that took place on 2 July 2020.