The Chairperson of the GIPS Pooled Fund Working Group (PFWG) and the CFA Institute staff liaison of the PFWG will provide a quick review and additional clarifications on the Guidance Statement on Broadly Distributed Pooled Funds exposure draft that is available for public comments through 29 April 2016. This will be an opportunity for industry participants to ask questions during the live webinar session.
The 1-hour session will include:
- A quick review of the key points of this new Guidance
- Statement Additional clarifications on the:
- scope of this new Guidance Statement
- proposed required and recommended items
- An opportunity to ask questions on this Guidance Statement
This is an archived recording of a live webinar that took place on 22 March 2016.
For more information on the GIPS standards, please visit www.gipsstandards.org.
View the slides from this presentation.