- What can be done to enable households to make more rational financial decisions?
- What should be the content of the educational materials provided by government and other not-for-profit organizations?
- Who should decide about the content?
- Is there a unique role for universities to play?
- Should radio and television broadcasters be encouraged to air a certain amount of financial literacy education programming for all age categories?
- Should the financial services industry and/or government fund such programming?
Please note that text may be difficult to read in this recording. The presentation slides are available for download in the video player.