Cryptocurrency and blockchain are often seen as one and the same, but that’s not actually the case. Blockchain technology is the underlying technology behind cryptocurrencies, but it has many more potential applications beyond that. For those looking to pursue a career in finance, it’s important to understand how this new technology is impacting the industry. In this session, we’ll explore the potential of blockchain beyond crypto, and how it can impact finance-related careers.
- Overview of blockchain applications in finance
- Developments expected in future
- Long-term career expectations
- Roles, responsibilities, and career paths
- Required domain knowledge, skills, and competencies
This is the archived version of a live webinar that took place on 06 April 2023