Heidi Raubenheimer, CFA, managing editor of the Financial Analysts Journal, provides an overview of the Fourth Quarter issue of 2021, featuring the following articles:
- "Environmental, Social, and Governance Issues and the Financial Analysts Journal"
- "Capital Market Liberalization and Investment Efficiency: Evidence from China"
- "Index + Factors + Alpha"
- "Hedge Funds vs. Alternative Risk Premia"
- "Boosting the Equity Momentum Factor in Credit"
- "ESG Rating Disagreements and Stock Returns"
- "Tax-Loss Harvesting: An Individual Investor's Perspective"