Heidi Raubenheimer, CFA, managing editor of the Financial Analysts Journal, provides an overview of the Third Quarter issue of 2021, featuring the following articles:
- "The Financial System Red in Tooth and Claw: 75 Years of Co-Evolving Markets and Technology"
- "Volmageddon and the Failure of Short Volatility Products"
- "Chinese and Global ADRs: The US Investor Experience"
- "To Bundle or Not to Bundle: A Review on Soft Commissions and Research Unbundling"
- "Decarbonizing Everything"
- "Hedge Fund Performance: End of an Era?"
- "Predicting Bond Returns: 70 Years of International Evidence"