Jason Hsu, PhD, founder and chief investment officer of Rayliant Global Advisors, will speak on smart beta and factor investing. Dr. Hsu also co-founded Research Affiliates, which was among the first developers of smart beta indices. Passive investing has grown by more than sixty times in the last twenty years to about US $4.7 trillion in assets under management. About 20% of these assets are in the smart beta space.
Questions to be addressed in this webinar include:
- What is smart beta and how should we think about smart beta investing?
- What are factors and how should we think about factor investing?
- What is the relationship between smart beta and factor investing?
- How should we define the key risk factors driving returns in global financial markets and the behavioral factors driving anomalous returns?
- How do we measure factor premia?
- How do we effectively implement a factor and smart beta investment strategy?
This is the archived version of a live webinar that took place 28 June 2018.