This webinar provided, through practical suggestions, assistance to those considering GIPS compliance. This 60-minute session introduced the 5 steps to becoming compliant:
- LEARN: GIPS resources including the GIPS website and other learning tools
- ANALYZE: discussing the firm’s ability to comply, including track record definition of the firm, the concept of non-discretionary GIPS Compliance, and team system capabilities
- BUILD: Practical implementation of items from ANALYZE along with error correction, developing policies and procedures, composite construction, and population
- IMPLEMENT: Discusses the production of the outputs including compliant presentations, data for third parties, and internal use production cycle verification
- STAY: Stay up to date with the GIPS standards
- Question and Answers
For more information, please visit the GIPS website.
This is an archived recording of a live webinar that took place on 27 May 2015.