See how member/charterholder compensation is structured around the world and gain insights into compensation benchmarks through this executive summary and interactive dashboard.
In response to member requests and to support career planning, CFA Institute partnered with a third-party firm to conduct an online compensation survey of all members globally. Using data from more than 15,000 members, we developed an executive summary and interactive dashboard that highlight key respondent profile and compensation themes and trends. The dashboard organizes the compensation survey results by region, country, select metropolitan areas, organization type, occupation, and select demographic elements, where sample size permits.
Use the dashboard to
- apply filters to narrow data sets
- provide feedback for interest in future compensation studies
- view and download reports and charts
Archived Webinar: Exploring Industry Trends in Recruiting and Compensation
View an archived recording
of a live webinar that took place on 13 November 2019. Industry expert Meredith Coburn of Russell Reynolds Associates
- explores trends in the CFA Institute Compensation Study
- discusses global investment industry trends in hiring and compensation, and
- offers advice for negotiating compensation, promotions, and role transition.